Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Sunday, December 14, 2008

What's coming at Creations by Loulou....

Hello all! I will admit that I have enjoyed my time off, but I am DYING to make SOMETHING new!!!! Sneak previews of the Spring Line will be starting in the next couple of weeks.... I can't wait to show you what I have planned.... It's fun and FABULOUS! I've also got some yummy fabric coming for some peasant dresses (short or long sleeved). I will have a limited amount, so it will be first come first served..... Be watching for the fabric soon. I've had several people email me about the next set. The price will be $40 for a pair of Just Bella Pants, monogrammed tee with choice of monogram style, and a LARGE double layered bow. You can't beat that with a stick! Here is a picture of our next deal with one of the monogramming options. I only have 2 spots left for this, so let me know quickly! Also, go check out the new Photo Gallery for some major cuteness!!!!

No comments: