Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Merry Christmas Deal for you!

This was sold in less than 10 minutes! You people rock!! I'm going to be doing these surprise deals every so often.... I'll start a waiting list in the comment section. Leave a comment if you want to be contacted when I do the next deal.... I know not everyone is on their computers all day long ;) It'll give everyone a chance.... Also, sign up for the mailing list....That email goes out first..... Be checking back soon.... I've got some yummy fabric coming for my girls some dresses. I will have enough to make 1 or 2 extra. The dresses will be around $35-$40. Thanks so much for all your support. I love you guys, and I LOVE sewing for your kids!
This set is available in sizes 6 months- 7 years.
OK folks, I have enough of this YUMMY fabric left to make one (MAYBE 2) skirt sets..... Since it's so close to Christmas I will make the skirt and tee for $38. Even better??? I'll make it tonight and ship it tomorrow US Priority Mail! That means you'll have it by the weekend or earlier!!! This fabric is suitable for year round wear..... It can be paired with a pair of leggings and a turtleneck for those cold days and as it is ALL YEAR LONG. If you purchased the sash tee and pant set, this will coordinate perfectly.... You would have 4 different outfit combinations! I have shirred the hem of the tee shirt to accentuate the drop waist of the skirt. Let me know if you would rather it not be shirred...Shirring doesn't affect the size of the tee. The fabric stretches back to it's original size. The color of the tee shirt will depend of what colors and sizes are available at my local Tarjay...... The first person to email me will be the lucky recipient of this set..... I'll notify the 2nd person, and if I have enough fabric I'll make them one too. This set can be machine washed and dried, although I suggest drying for a few minutes then hanging to dry.

Embellished top and skirt
Drop waist skirt
FULL gathered skirt with hem
Close up of embellishment.... No 2 are exactly alike!
Eye candy, I say!

2 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I would like to be on the list. I keep missing out and want a LouLou creation for Savannah.

Courtney said...

I want to be on the list...........I love deals and I love surprises ! Courtney