Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This, my friends, is called Fabric Heaven....

Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! I just want to wrap myself up in these fabrics..... They are by the wonderful Jennifer Paganelli and are DELICIOUS.... The peasant dresses, twirl skirts, apron skirts, ruffles, pants, and embellishments are all SPEAKING to me. I can't wait to see what comes of all this.... Jennifer is wonderful and has agreed to ship me some more of her stash to auction some items off for Global Orphan Team...... I'm cooking up a fabulous apron skirt for the first auction that will feature an embroidered Guatemalan (or which race you prefer) girl for the apron. It's going to be FABULOUS for a great cause...... When I get the fabric from Jennifer I'll post some pics.... For now, I'm going to put all these beauties in my dryer!





I LOVE this combination!


These fabrics coordinate with a small brown block pattern..... It's on it's way!
I haven't decided what I'm going to pair this with.......
Is this not DIVINE??
I can just see this twirling in a skirt now!

Now, I've got to start sewing again soon! I'm out of $$$$$!!! I spent it ALL on fabric!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Pardon me while I droooooool!!! HURRY UP SPRING!!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

I can not wait to see what you make!!!!!