Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Friday, December 19, 2008

Matching Mommy Skirt anyone??

Yes, I am!!!! I have found a great pattern in sizes 4-22..... flattering pull on with elastic waist and drop waistband..... A-dorable. I'm going to be whipping up one of these numbers for myself along with a PRECIOUS flower pin made from 3 yo-yo's. Going to be FABULOUS. Price for "Mommy Skirt"- $40 for size 4-10. Size 12 and up please add $8. The pin will be my little treat for you! As always, let me know if you're interested.... I'll post a picture of mine soon. Got the fabric samples today..... Let me just tell you that Daisy, my mom, and I drooled all over them. I'll post pictures of them tomorrow when we have some light..... I'm sending out invoices for the Damask set..... The bows are here, and Megan is ready to go..... I'll start on them the weekend after Christmas! I gotta make some $$$$ to order Easter fabric!!! ;)

No comments: