Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Friday, January 23, 2009

New Birthday Set and our new friend, Rose

Here's a picture of another birthday outfit. I LOVE the combination of the Livi Lou skirt and the shirt from Megan! She rocks!


Here's my little helper.....
This is Maggie with our new "friend". When she came over today I showed her my new dress form. She named her Rose.... Maggie said she's her friend and that she'll come see her everyday. She was cracking me up.... My girls kept peeking under the skirt... Anne Pearce kept kissing on Rosey.... Too funny. That's a Sweet Natalie in some SWEET Alexander Henry fairy fabric. I LOVE this pattern. It's so versatile and takes on a different personality depending on choice of fabrics.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim W said...

Your work is beautiful. I don't see how you get so much done with two little ones at home! I just finished embroidering names on 15 jackets and 15 bags for a local dance studio. Helps to make up the difference on my paycheck since my job was cut from 40 to 32 hours a week. I need to find something and build a business like you have! You are my inspiration!!!!

Love ya, Kim W