Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Jenny Poo with a new pant! Only 2 available! Proceeds from one outfit go directly to GOT!

Hello all! I am donating 100% of the proceeds from one of these outfits directly to Global Orphan Team. I will let you make the donation directly to them, so you will also get a tax deduction! I'll cover the shipping.....Help me help a great cause!!!!

Here is a precious set including the Jenny Poo top and a new pant out of DELICIOUS Jennifer Paganelli Bellbottom fabric.
I only have enough fabric to make 2 or MAYBE 3 sets.
$70
Available in sizes 1-8
Size 6 and up please add $8.
This pant features a ruffled bottom with rolled hem. It also has a defined front and back and waistband. This pant fits a little lower than the Just Bella pant. I LOVE THEM!
Back view:
This top can be made as shown or with covered buttons or adjustable straps with suspender clips.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: