Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Outfits are Coming!!!

I am going to be offering 3 options for birthday outfits.... One option will be a new dress style. The other option will be the full skirt or ruffled pant with monogrammed top from our Megan... I will need 2-3 weeks notice for these outfits, but let me know if you have an emergency! The dress will be $45, and the skirt outfit will be $55. You can also choose an embellished tee if you don't want the monogrammed one. Here is an example of the shirt and fabric. I am making the first set this week and will post a picture when I'm done.


How stinkin' cute is this???




2 comments:

Traci said...

Ok---Lou I know I'm a computer geek but how do I do the contact? I didn't see a link to you....call me or something. We leave in about 5-6 weeks and I need something great for Hattie. I don't know her size for sure. We think she weighs about 25lbs.
Traci

Gail said...

I love the shirt!!!
Gail