Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas sets still available and Valentine's Day!

Hello all,

I've been sewing like a madwoman, and I still have enough fabric left to make a few more sets. Let me know if you're interested.... Also, I would like to get a general count on whoever may want a Valentine dress, skirt, or pants set.... Please leave me a comment, so I can get an idea.


love and hugs!

This is the fabric I'm thinking for V-Day:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2007 yılından beri sex shop ve iç giyim sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün erotik shop, iç giyim

ürünlerini
, geciktirici çeşitlerini Erotik Shop bulabilir ve istanbul içi

motokurye ile 2 saat içinde, aras ve ptt kargo ile 1-3 gün içinde teslim

alabilir, teslim alırken ödemesini kargo yetkilisine yapabilirsiniz.