Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Lukey Bookie Set- $40

The Lukey Bookie short and initial tee set: $40.This set includes the Lukie short made of 2 coordinating fabrics and features a mixmatched style and hip pockets. Also available with a cowboy boot or hat for $3 more.
Available in sizes 6 months- 4 years





This pair is made of a combination of ride 'em cowboy and seersucker plaid fabrics.... This set is available in several combinations: robots and seersucker, elephants and polka dots, 2 seersuckers and stripes, monkeys and bananas.... There are many possibilities
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I would love to make flower bows for your outfits. I have posted alot more for you to choose from on Cutie Patutu's. Just let me know if you see any you like or ask me and I might be able to get another color.