Linkbar Home Order Featured Special About Lou Lou Payment/Shipping Info

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thinking ahead......

Believe it or not, I'm already thinking about and planning a spring line. I'm picking out fabrics and deciding WHAT I'm going to offer...... I plan to offer 6-8 outfits and have 5-6 fabric families for you to choose from. I need to know what YOU would like to see.....What kinds of things do you want and need?? So far I have a couple of capri sets with boutique bottoms and tops as well as a couple of dresses..... Let me hear from you. Let me know what you would like, and I will do my best to add it.

I am also going to do a FEW trunk shows (3-5) and give discounts to the hostesses. I will travel to the places I can and ship the samples to the others. If this is something you are interested in email me soon. I already have one lined up (Thanks, Becky!!!). I promise to make it as painfree as possible. We can also do "E shows" completely online where you get credit......

Please leave some comments, and give me some feedback!

2 comments:

Becky Scott said...

I'm so excited about hosting one for you. I've already mentioned it to a few moms and they seem really excited about it. :-)

Cheryl, said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Cheryl & Kayleigh Ann